Project IGI 1 is an action game for PC that was developed by Innerloop Studio and published by Eidos Interactive. It is the first edition of the IGI series of games. On December 8, 2000, the game was launched for Microsoft Windows. On any low-end PC, it runs more smoothly. Despite the fact that this game is 21 years old, it continues to acquire popularity around the world. It is enjoyed by people of all ages. When it was first released, the game received mixed reviews due to some flaws such as a badly timed AI, a lack of a mid-game save option, and no multiplayer possibilities.
The subject of Project IGI is Jones, whose help of his wife, Anya, searches for Priboi near the enemy’s base in order to extract information from him after witnessing a specifically stolen warhead. There were 14 missions in total for Project IGI Full Setup.
Because of its success, ELSPA awarded Project IGI a silver earnings award. Though this game was a hit, it had a number of problems, including a single-player mode, no mid-game save option, and insufficient Artificial Intelligence programming.
IGI 1 Full Setup has a large following on social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. There are other websites that offer this game, but this website provides you with a 100% working link to Download Project IGI 1 Highly Compressed Pc Game. Now you can download all PC games on pcgames88.
The main feature of this game is that it has a virtual map that will assist you in navigating the enemy and allowing you to reach them more quickly and effortlessly. This fantastic game comes with all of the most up-to-date and powerful ammunition and weaponry, allowing you to combat the opponents alone. Despite the fact that it is a simpler game than other shooting games, it offers plenty of thrills and difficulties.
You will have a great time playing this game. The graphics in IGI 1 are outstanding, and you’ll adore your character’s 3D dimensions. The music in the background adds to the game’s appeal and accuracy. This game will give you a first-person perspective, allowing you to see things more clearly.
You will start with a modest amount of weak weapons, but as you continue, you will have the opportunity to obtain the most formidable weaponry. The only disadvantage of this game is that it does not allow you to save your progress. If you die in this game, you must restart it from the beginning.
Missions of Project IGI
Project IGI for PC has 14 mission
- SAM Base
- Military Airbase
- Radar Base
- Get Priboi
- Border Crossing
- Missile Trainyard
- Defend Priboi
- Eagle’s Nest I
- Eagle’s Nest II
- Nuclear Infiltration
- Finding The Bomb
Some Features Of IGI 1 For PC
- It features a fun gaming element.
- Bazooka, MPS, and Dragunov Gun are just a few of the formidable weapons available.
- Stunning high-definition visuals.
- A quest has been unlocked.
- This soundtrack is amazing.
- This game may be played without the need for a game joystick because it is simple to control.
- You must perform force military assignments allotted to you throughout the game.
- The original version can be played on a PC with a minimal configuration.
- OS: Windows 95/98/XP/7/10
- CPU: Pentium 3 @ 300 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk: 500 MB.
- DirectX: Version 8.1
Some Information about Project IGI 1 For PC Full Setup
|Name||Project IGI: I’m Going In|
|Publishers||Square Enix Europe|
|Rating||9.4 out of 10|
Also Recommended: GTA 4 For PC Highly Compressed
How to Download and Install Project IGI: I’m Going In Game For PC Free?
- Download the setup Project IGI: I’m Going In Game file that is given below.
- Doubble clicks open and runs as administrator.
- Extract File using Winrar Software.
- After the Extract file installs on your computer or laptop it takes time.
- After installation is complete play and enjoys Project IGI: I’m Going In for Free.